Shipping Info | All products are made to order and ship after production
Production estimates (does not include shipping time)
RhinoMulch 3/4-inch: 1 – 3 business days (Natural Black)
RhinoMulch 3/4-inch: 3 – 5 business days (all colors except Natural Black)
Call or email us if you need to order 7 tons or more for bulk discount.
Would you like to order samples? Please click here
Benefits of Our Landscape Rubber Mulch
- Non-biodegradable, low maintenance
- Drains quickly even after heavy rain
- Will not decompose, compress, mold or freeze
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Helps to suppress weed growth
- Does not attract insects or animals
- ADA approved and meets ASTM F-1292 and ASTM F-1951
- IPEMA certified for a 16′ fall at a 6″ rubber mulch depth.
- Six vibrant colors to choose from
- 99.9% metal-free
- 12-year color warranty. Color will not wash off, rub off, or stain clothing
- Will not stain clothing or skin*
- Green products are made from recycled tires. Each ton of rubber mulch recycles 134 tires and saves countless trees!
*Natural Black rubber mulch can mark clothing or skin.
Your mulch can look beautiful year after year! Rubber mulch puts an end to the yearly cycle of replacing the decaying mulch. When installed properly, our rubber mulch will withstand extreme elements while maintaining its nugget-like appearance and brilliant color for years.
The Recycled Rubber Products Guarantee
Manufactured at our plant in Joliet, IL, our rubber mulch is American-made from 100% recycled tires. RRP’s family business is a pioneer of rubber mulch and we proudly stand behind our rubber mulch products and guarantee their quality.